CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Thursday 27 March 2008

For Tracy

I wanted to make another freebie kit as pretty soon I'll have 6 kits for sale with AMI and plus I do like to make freebies for all you guys....I originally wanted to have this kit done for last night so I could use it for the MSN's group scrap challenge.....but I was erm shall we say a little hung over yesterday so I just couldn't finish it.


In case your wondering why this is 'For Tracy'

Tracy is one of the wonderful assistant managers at the msn group where I'm an assistant manager too, without her I would forget my head sometimes lol...but I was so lacking insperation last night for the freebie kit....I asked Tracy her fav color and why I wanted it and she came back with pale blue. So I've tried to keep the kit pale blue (had to throw in a darker shade or for some stuff) and in her honour I have named the kit after her, because without her this kit would not exist.....

It's not quite a full kit...nor a mini kit so I've called it a midi-kit which is somewhere between the 2 lol


Gee Blue contains:
5 papers
1 set of twisted beads
7 bows (3 different styles)
4 Buckles
4 Butterflies (2 butterflies & 2 dragonflies)
3 Patchwork Fasteners
2 Frames
1 Friend
2 Lolly Pops
5 Ric Racs and
5 Straight Ribbons


Click the preview for a larger view
Please remember to leave some love if you download

5 comments:

Momma said...

just gorgeous as ever :o)

Tracy George said...

WOW a kit named after me....u r awesome hunny....love the kit

Anonymous said...

these are lovely hun I also love the brown one...
Diane x

Anonymous said...

As always... LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

thank you,

kathy