CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Monday 24 March 2008

Kits For Sale

Yes, you read it right I now have exclusive kits for sale. I recently signed with Artistic Minds Inc and they are now selling my exclusive kits, they are also selling exclusive kits by some other excellent scrappers. The kits are excellenty priced for your pocket ranging from $4-$6 depending on the size of the kit...some of us scrappers just can't help but create huge kits lol

Don't worry though, I will still be posting freebie's here on my blog for everyone. I have a few more freebies to be posted this week

Here's some preview of kits for sale at AMI now


Click the preview for a larger view











And 2 new kits coming soon at AMI




0 comments: