CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Emma Lou

Emma Lou is my youngest daughter, also know as Lolly. She's only 2 so of course spends all day at home with mummy and helps me create...well she presses buttons and tells me if she doesn't like something. I took a break from working on my new kit for AMI to make a wee freebie kit, which Emma was so helpful in creating.....


I don't like that color....
Pink mummy, pink
No I don't like that
Flutterbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's


So after a good 40 mins we agreed on a color scheme, now it was time to put those colors to good use.....we have bows and butterflies and if Emma had her way that would be all you got lol...so I added a few extra's like papers and frames but sssshhh don't tell Emma lol
Click the preview for a larger view - not all elements are shown in preview
Please leave me some lvoe if you download

6 comments:

Jenn said...

LMAO bossy little miss aint she :O) great kit sweets

Nay said...

Awwww your work is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Your daughter has great taste.
Take care, Nay

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Ang from ca said...

Thanks to both of you! =]

Anonymous said...

thank you,

kathy

Testing out groups said...

This is just beautiful.
By they way we call my grand daughter Fi!