CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Sunday 18 May 2008

Coming Soon To AMI

I submitted 2 new kits to AMI yesterday which will hopefully be released next week :)
About A Boy & About A Girl.

About A Boy contains 6 papers, 8 frames, 50+ elements and 1 complete alpha
About A Girl contains 6 papers, 8 frames, 50+ elements and 1 complete alpha

I've tried to make the elements either boyish in design or girly girly. However the kits will complement each other perfectly :)

Click the previews for a larger view and as soon as the kits are available on AMI I'll let you all know :)



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Question and Re tag! lol

No need to tag again, I just didn't know enough to do all new people yet! lol

Question, how do you submit kits to AMI? I've looked and can find nothing lol

*HUGS*