CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Sunday 15 June 2008

Chocolate & Cherry

.........nope not the name of a new kit, but the colour of my hair :)

I bought a hair dye a few weeks ago so I could dye my hair before ours hols, well so hubby could dye it lol. Hubby always dye's my hair for me and he's actually quite good at it, even my hairdresser said so :)

Anyway, here's some pics of my new colour :) I'm booked in to have it cut this week so it will look much better after it's been cut. Karen (my hairdresser) is really good and always cuts and styles it to compliment the colour. I'm giving her free reign this time (insert nervous nail biting smiley lol) and telling her to so what she wants as long as it looks good and she doesn't hack too much off



Piccies :)








































2 comments:

Mieneke van der Salm said...

Looks fab babe!!!
Hugs,
Mieneke

Anonymous said...

Love the colour Fi, wish I could get hubby do help me with mine. Reminds me i need to get mine redone, I have the XXL Cosmic Blue on mine, looks black but has a hint of blue to it.

Hugs

Dawdy
Derbyshire, UK