CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Saturday 12 July 2008

Now Selling At..........

............Poisoned Princess :)

You can find my 3 newest kits (mummy, lighter side of goth & summer fresh) at Poisoned Princess.

Thanks to Angie and Mel for all their help and for getting my kits up super fast *thanks girls you rock!!*

My mojo seems to have stayed in Spain, enjoying the sun no doubt lol. I sat for most of the day yesterday with PS & PSP open but was unable to come up with anything I liked. I have some errands to run today and want to nip and see my tattoo-ist about getting another tattoo :)

Hopefully I'll have something new for you soon :)

0 comments: