CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Saturday 29 November 2008

Hi Guys

Well apologies up front for the lack of posts and the lack of new goodies, I took some time out from everything but am now back - kinda lol

At the moment I am not back scrapping, I just haven't got the scrapping bug at the min. I've been writing new tutorials and enjoying tagging.

I've managed to get 4 YES 4 new tutorials on my site *woo hoo*

Star Beauty - Animated














Xmas Night - Animated















Girlz Rule















Everyone Loves Snow - Animated















2 comments:

EhKho said...

About bloody time you got your arse back online! LOL

Mary Andrews said...

Yea I agree! You are wasting your talent.