CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Sunday 7 December 2008

Definition of Stupidity!!!

ME!!! lol



My mum does a few runs each year, mainly 5 and 10K. A few months back I said I would do the 5K Santa Dash in Liverpool....FOOLISH PERSON!!!

I'm not the fittest person I know but I am by no means the most un-fit person I know either. I'm kinda in the middle. And lets face it 5K it's not that far is it???

How wrong was I

I confess I did ZERO training for this.....and boy did I regret it while walking round the streets of Liverpool :(

On the plus side our time was 47mins 12 seconds - not too bad for a first timer :) And we didn't come in dead last either - BONUS :)

0 comments: