CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Thursday 18 December 2008

New Tut & Matching FREEBIE Kit

I wrote a new tutorial the other day, I'm soooo booooooooooored of doing christmassy/winter type tags so I made a random tag. I really liked how it turned out so I wrote up the tutorial for it.
When I shared the tut in a few yahoo groups, I kept getting asked the same question
'where can I find the paper you used?'

The paper I used was just one I made that to match the tube and tag.....but I agreed to try and make a mini kit based on this paper and here it is

So now we have a new tut called Random and a new mini freebie kit also called Random 
Hope you like them both

If you download the kit, please leave some love..I know 4shared requires you to sign in now so feel free to leave comments here on my blog :)

Random Tut


Download Random Kit Here


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful kit!! ~HUGS~ Silvera

Monti said...

Thank you so much for the cute little kit Fi I snagged it
Hugs Monti

Pattycakes said...

Love this...Thank you! :)

Suzanne said...

It's sooo nice to find something bright and cheerful and NOT red and green.. lol! I love Christmas but with a grandson's Dec birthday and having to ship gifts across the US, I'm ready for this! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 21, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing =)
~Tracy

MBBH Entertainment said...

Thank you so much for sharing hugs Pam

Tineke said...

Great kit, thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a great kit.

Patz