CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Thursday 31 January 2008

Pink ChipBoard Alpha

I made another alpha last night, but I was far too tored to post it when I finally finished it at just after 2am this morning.

Alpha contains, A-Z in upper case, a-z in lower case, 0-9 and some other symbols (*,@ ! etc)


I've split the download so you can either download the whole set or if you are on dial up you can download in 3 parts



Click preview for larger view. There is NO dropshadow on the actual alpha



Download Full Alpha
Download Lower Case
Download Upper Case
Download Numbers & Symbols

1 comments:

Piper's Plaything said...

I love this cute goodie, Fi, thank you so much.
Huggerz,
Titzi