CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Friday 1 February 2008

Stripey Gel Alpha

Another alpha for you all, I am going to do the matching kit for this one, however I'm a bit behind with some toher things I'm meant to be doing, so you'll have to wait. Hopefully I'll get some time over the weekend and can get it made up. Time seems to be running away from me recently. I have a huge list of things I need to do and nothing seems to get done, I could do with a week off from being a wife and mum to catch up on everything...

Oh well never mind, life goes one

Click the preview for a larger view.
Note: there is no glow or drop shadow on the actual alpha



















Remember leave me some love if you download
Download Stripey Gel Upper Case Alpha
Download Stripey Gel Lower Case Alpha

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful alpha and I love it.
I'd like to have a complete set.
You probably didn't know your both links are for the Upper Case.