CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Thursday 28 February 2008

It's Been A While.........

..........since I last posted and I haven't made anything new in ages. Time has been tight for me with this, that and the other.....add 4 kids, 2 dogs, 1 hamster and 1 hubby to the general mix and that left with me ZERO time for anything I wanted to do.
I accused Claire (not so long ago) of having her fingers in lots of pies and here I am with my fingers in more pies than I care to count. Don't get me wrong I love the pies, each and everyone of them, it just doesn't leave alot of creating time. I think I'll set aside saturday to catch up on the half done files that litter my folders

0 comments: