CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Saturday 22 March 2008

Oooodles of Hearts & Stars

Oooodles of Hearts and Oooodles of Stars, these are 2 of the freebies I made up when waiting for the boxing a few weeks ago...sorry it's taken so long to post them but as I said in my last post, somethings happened that prevented me from posting them. There are a few more goodies to post but I'll leave those for another day

As usual click the preview for a larger view, both files contain more than what is show in the preview. Oooodles of Hearts has 22 colors Oooodles of Stars has 27 colors





Download Oooodles Of Hearts
Download Oooodles of Stars
Remember please leave me some love if you download

0 comments: