CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Update & Mini-Kit

I know I promised more freebies, but somethings happened that prevented me from posting the freebies...I will be posting them, soon....

Right now I've got a mini-kit for you all..Shades Of Brown. I actually made this for the AMI on MSN groups scrap challenge, but will share here with everyone



Shades Of Brown Mini-Kit includes:
4 papers
2 frames
2 bows
4 ribbons &
1 string fastener


Click preview for larger view

Download Here
Please remember to leave some love if you do download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing.. I want to try to make some tags to share with the group!! hoefully i can do it!!!

thanks again!!

geetracy said...

Fantastic kit hun

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Dana Koerner said...

Thanks - this is a beautiful kit!