CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Cleaning My Puter

Hubby has spent the last 7 or so hours downloading a patch for warcraft, which totally screwed up my connection and left me net-less. With a typical load of crap on tv I decided to use the time to clean up my puter. I had folders and folders of junk, stuff to be posted, stuff to uploaded, stuff to be deleted....so I have done a spring clean and now I almost have a tidy puter *yay*

While cleaning I found these files which I haven't shared with you yet, so what better time than now *smiles*

So we have 2 lots of papers and some 2 tone bows..there could be more colors than shown but I really can't remember......

Click previews for a larger view







Download Two Tone Bows Here
Download Double Spot Papers Here
Download Double Spot Textured Papers Here
*remember please leave some love if you download*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you these are really nice.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Took me awhile to figure out how to do this now!! I have downloaded some of your things and wanted to say I am a huge fan of your work!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!! All my best, Deb

Deb said...

Took me awhile to figure out how to do this now!! I have downloaded some of your things and wanted to say I am a huge fan of your work!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!! All my best, Deb