CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Wednesday, 30 April 2008

New Look and New Kit

I fancied a change so I did a new header for the blog, plus the other one was very boring and only meant as a temp measure lol. It might change again soon if I can actually get a decent photo of my other monsters.

I also made a new freebie kit too, it's called Softly Lemon. I'm a member of a yahoo group called Red Cherry Tags each week they do a colour of the week. We get to share tags, stats etc etc made with the colour. This week it was yellow, so I thought I'd do a freebie kit. I hope everyone likes it

Included in the kit is:
- 1 bead string
- 2 bookplates
- 2 bows
- 2 butterflies
- 2 doodles
- 6 flowers
- 2 frames
- 5 papers
- 3 photo prongs
- 1 heart ribbon
- 1 alpha - upper, lower, numbers and some symbols

items have been resized for preview, also there are no drop shadows on anything

Click preview for a larger view


Click here to download
Please leave some love if you download

8 comments:

Shannon Scherz said...

Love the yellow! It's so fresh and springy! Thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Ang from CA said...

I love love LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the beautiful freebie scrapkit. You do great work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing =)
~Tracy

Dark said...

WOW Fiona!
I am not usually a YEllow person but this kit rocks!
Thank you for sharing it
HUG
Dark

Rachel said...

tres beau et gros merci