CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Tuesday 20 May 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by the lovely Danielle over at Danielle's World
Thanks Danielle :P lol

Ok so onto the rules...............

This is what you must do if you've been tagged :

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Facts about me - some random and some weird
1. I collect pigs and monkeys :) I have a glass unit full of Piggin' in my hallway and monkeys of all shapes and sizes slowly taking over the bedroom (much to my hubby's annoyance). There's also a few pigs hidden in there too
2. I have a pink ipod engraved with mine and hubby's nicknames Spicey Wifey and Chunky Monkey
3. I have 2 Labrador's - Lennox who is black and almost 1 and Lola who is chocalate and just 6 months old
4. I have a hair dye sat on my dressing table waiting for hubby to dye my hair :) it's cherry and mahogony
5. My fav perfume is Hynose by Lancome
6. I own 2 Louis Vuitton hand bags
7. I have 2 Samsung cell phones - 1 pink and 1 purple

Those are about as random as you get with me lol

And these are the lovely peeps I've tagged

1. Lynne @ Baby Cakes Scraps
2. Jo @ Creationz By Jo
3. Black Cat @ Black Cat Scraps
4. Sharon @ Mommas Creations
5. Beth @ Through My Eyes
6. Lisa @ Fall3n Angel Scrapz
7. Kathy @ Tizzy Made Me Do This

0 comments: