CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Now Selling @ Digital Chaos

I am pleased to say I now have kits available for purchase at Digital Chaos. These kits are new, never seen before kits :) so why not pop over and take a look. There is only one there at the min but more are coming soon. I'm currently doing the previews for them and then I need to upload them.

The kits I have for sale with Artistic Mind Inc are exclusive to AMI and will NOT be offered for sale anywhere else. The kits for sale on Digital Chaos will be available in other stores, namely my own when I get it finished lol.

I'll be back soon with previews of the kits available at Digital Chaos, but for those impatient peeps out there pop along and take a looksie :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yer baby you go girl congratulations..Great to see you sweet hope things at home are fine and the kids are well
huggs
joxx