CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Thursday 22 May 2008

Kit Previews & Update on AMI

ok so I'm posting these slightly later than I had originally planned but I got there eventually lol
Girly Green, Lazy Summer Days, Lazy Summer Days Add On & Grungy Spotty Papers are all available now at Digital Chaos. Beautiful Georgie will be released soon :)

I'd thank to thank Yarrow for everything she has done for me and for getting my kits online so fast - YOU ROCK GIRL!

Okies here are the previews for you as usual click for a larger view :)

Girly Green


Lazy Summer Days


Lazy Summer Days Add On


Grungy Spotty Papers



Beautiful Georgie - Now Available


The story behind Beautiful Georgie :)
Georgie is my eldest daughter at a big 6. She was off school monday and tuesday of this week so to help her feel better I got her to help design a kit with me. Very much like her younger sister Emma, Georgie is a bit bossy, so rather than helping mum she took over. She choose the colors and told me which elements to include and which ones not too. Again like Emma, Georgie wasn't keen on frames so I added those after we decided on everything lol

AMI Update
My 2 newest kits have now been released over at Artistic Minds Inc, they are (kits 12 & 13) 'About A Boy' and 'About A Girl'

0 comments: