CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Friday 13 June 2008

Little Additions

I added a few little additions to my blog today..........

If you have your speakers turned on then you've probably already noticed the music, I apologise if it made you jump. Scroll to the bottom of the page to turn the music off ;)

I also added a neo works flag thingie-me-bob. I only added it this morning and already I can see I've had visitors from all over the world - which is fabby
Previous to this I only had my stat counter so I know how many visitors I'd had but now I can see where you all hail from and thats wonderful. Maybe it's time I learnt to say hello in some of your native languages....if anyone has spare 5 mins please drop me an email telling me hello on your language :) you can find my email on the right over there ---->

Back to the music playing....I thought I'd give you a little insight into why I choose these particular songs :)

Rockstar by Nickelback
I just love the lyrics to this song and I think most of would love a house in the Hollywood hills

Here I Go Again by Whitesnake
I was born in '76 and I love my rock tunes, this one is just one of many I could have added but I plumped for this one mainly as it's on my playlist in itunes lol

Bohemian Like You by The Dandy Warholes
This was one of the songs hubby went through a phase of singing and it always brings a smile to my face

How You Remind Me & Hero by Nickelback
Just another 2 tunes I like :)

Surrender by Cheap Trick, Strutter by Kiss, Dead by My Chemical Romance & Cherry Pie by Warrant
What can I say I LOVE GUITAR HERO II lol

Love It When You Call by The Feeling
Just an all round bouncy tune :) I also have this for my ringtone on my cell phone lol I am a huge fan of The Feeling. Am gutted that I never got tickets to Bon Jovi (another huge love of mine) as The Feeling are supporting them on their tour :(

Bitter Wine & Social Disease by Bon Jovi
As I said before I love Bon Jovi and these are just 2 songs picked at random :)

So there you g a little insight into me and my music tastes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you didn't like sites with music - nah nah - sucumbed ha ha. - lol