CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Monday 9 June 2008

Thank You!!

Just a short note to say THANK YOU to all those who take the time to leave me a thank you when downloading my freebie kits :)
I do read all the comments - both here and on 4shared and it's great to know people like the kits

Also thank you to those who wished me a speedy recovery with my ankle :)
It's almost all better now, I'm managing to walk alot better although I still can't put my full weight on it...but at least now I'm not limping as much. Also it doesn't need to be elevated as much which means more pc time 'YAY'

Working on a new kit for AMI at the minute, but I have a freebie kit on the go too, hopefully they should both be ready soon :)

Hugs

0 comments: