CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Wednesday 11 June 2008

General-ness

General-ness....is that really a word or is it just a word in the world of Fi?



Today has been one of those so/so days. We fly out for our summer hols in 15 big sleeps (thats how my kids are counting the days lol) and I'm not excited yet. I've never left the UK, well unless you class Eire and when I went you didn't need a passport! So anyway, you'd think I'd be really excited about our hols (we're off to sunny spain btw) but I'm not. Last week I was panicing about the flight, but that doesn't seem to be bothering me too much now....I'm just null and void of any emotion or feelings where this holiday is concerned. Mmmmm guess that just proves I am a complete nutter lol


I'm looking forward to it in a way, this is not only my first trip abroad, but also the first trip abraod for my kids and our first proper family holiday. The last holiday we had was to Cornwall in 2003 before Jak & Emma were born! It was meant to be just me, my mum and Georgie, but we ended up it hubby and my eldest coming along for the ride too (and a long ride it is to Cornwall)

If nothing else it gives me a chance to really air my new digi camera and use up some of the 2gig memory card Dave bought for it


The freebie kit I am working on is coming along nicely, still needs a few more things adding to it, but at the moment I'm stuck for what it needs.....I'm hoping that when I wake up tomorrow I'll have worked out what it needs and be able to finish and post it


I finished the kit I was working on for AMI, but was a little too late submitting it, so I missed this weeks release, but never mind. It will be out next week instead :) maybe before, I guess it depends on how busy the lovely boss ladies are over there.

This kit didn't turn out quite how I imagined in my minds eye, but I'm really pleased with the results. I think the colours compliment each other beautifully.
I'll be sure to let you all kno when this goes on sale.










Don't know if I mentioned it (and I'm too lazy to go back and check my own posts lol) but AMI has 20% off ALL scrap kits throughout this month....so you can really grab a bargain or 2 or 3 lol

0 comments: