CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Tuesday 29 July 2008

My New Tattoo

Today was my long awaited (ok only 2 weeks) appointment with Lee the tattoo-ist. While on holiday in Spain, I decided I wanted another a tattoo, Dave went to see someone over there about having a new one himself and when he told me how much I decided to wait till I came home and to see Lee, not only has he done 2 of my other tattoo's but he's reputable :) and I trust him.

So today I went in to have my tattoo. I knew exactly what I wanted, a D on my left ankle, not too fancy but not too plain either
And here it is :)

I originally wanted the tattoo further down and kinda behind my ankle (if you know what I mean) but putting it there would have meant it had to be alot smaller and wouldn't be quite so clear. So we decided to put it a little further up.

I love it but unfortnatly my hubby isn't so keen, he thinks it's too big and too high up.....I think it looks kinda lonely sat there on its own, so I've decided once it's healed I'm going to go back in and see about having some little flowers put round it

Here it is :)










While I'm here I thought I'd share some pics of my other tattoo's :)

This one is my 4 kids initials interlocked. I designed this one myself and Lee brought my design to life











Anyone who's a fan of Gorjuss artwork will recognise this little flutter :)
He sits on my left shoulder and is ever so delicate and pale. Just how I wanted him. He also appears on Gorjuss' site under her fan art page. *think I might check some of Soozy's flowers to go round my D*










I have a flying pig on my right shoulder but no pic's of him :(

0 comments: