CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Saturday 2 August 2008

A Little Comp

Ok so I'm sat here on a Saturday afternoon working on a new PTU kit, but I've hit a slight problem......I don't know what to call it :(

I've done the papers and some elements and need to make a few more but I need a name for this little baby

So I got to thinking.....I'll run a little (and short sorry) competition. You have to name the kit, the name I think suits the kit best will win.

The prize will be this new kit (before it hits the stores) for free :)

Now I don't want to show you everything that I have made so far, so I'm going to show a few papers and the colour palette I am using. 
Please email your answers to fisfaultscraps@inbox.com with the subject Kit Comp
Please use this subject line or my filter won't pick up your entry.

Oh yeah you can enter up to 5 suggestions :)

Comp will close Sunday at 9pm GMT. I will contact the winner via email and send them the kit, I will also announce here also.

So what are you waiting for??????????

Click the image below for a larger view

3 comments:

WillowRaven said...

Pretty color combination! What about "Cranberry Blues" for the kit name??

Fi said...

Hi Chelle
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm liking it :) lots

Anonymous said...

Hi Fi, it's looking good....how about Juiced Blue.....or Blue Juiced...