CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Monday 28 July 2008

New Freebie Kit

One of my bestest friends online went under the knife last week, since then she's not been feeling too great, as you can imagine. She's always been there for me when I needed to whinge and moan.

I wanted to do something to cheer her up, so I made this kit. I tried to keep the colours bright and cheerful without blinding your eyes lol

Jo I hope this puts a much needed smile upon your face. It's just a small gesture to say how much I care

It's a monster of a freebie, I think I got a little carried away with this one lol

Kit is tagger sized and includes:
16 Papers, bling flowers, heart charms, label tags, little fairies, ribbon & chains, ribbon & hearts, stapled tags, string tags, journaling tags, buttons, pencils, paperclips, frames, satin ribbons flowers, flutters, folded stitched ribbons, rikraks, doodles, flowers, bows and ribbon wraps

There's well over 100 elements in this kit :)

Not everything is shown in the preview, click for a larger view





Please leave some love if you download, either here or at 4Shared :)

7 comments:

~CBJ~ said...

Oh my Thankyou so much sweetheart you have made me feel so special.
This has to be one of the lovliest things anyone has ever done for me :0).
Its a beautiful kit and i love the colours ,i shall be making a tutorial or 2 out of this beauty hunny ..
lubs it tons chick ..
lubs ya girl ..
Joxxxx

Mystical Brat said...

Thank You this is too CUTE!! And I do so hope your dear friend Jo feels better soon! I am sure these colors will truely brighten her day. How sweet of you to not only share with her but with everyone else as well!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely kit.. Great work
Stephanie

WillowRaven said...

Very pretty - love it! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Sharon said...

This is a very lovely kit. I am looking forward to using it. Thanks for sharing!

Shirley said...

Hope your friend is dong well...
Sweet of you to make this kit for your friend...
Beautiful kit!!!!
Thank you for sharing....

Anonymous said...

I just found your "For Jo" kit and I must say it's absolutely splendid. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

LadyBehl