CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Saturday 26 July 2008

New Kit

I've had the colours for this kit sat on my pc for weeks, but everytime I tried to make something with them, I hated it and into the recycle bin it went. With so many colour palettes and un-finished kits sat on my pc I decided to start finishing things off and using the colour palettes. I was determined to make (and keep) something with these colours. It may not be to everyone's tastes...lets face it orange isn't a colour you see alot of in the psp/digital community but I loved the fact that it was so bright and cheerful
I finally got the kit finished this afternoon and it should be available at Digital Chaos & Poisoned Princess soon

The kit is alot smaller than I normally make, but still full of goodies and lots of orange

Kit includes:
4 Papers (700x700)
4 Bookplates
4 Bows
6 Circle Brads
2 Chrome Swirls
2 Felt Hearts
2 Felt Mushrooms
6 Flowers
5 Frames (4 saved in PSD)
2 Ladybugs
4 Ribbon Wraps
4 Star Brads (saved in PSD)

Due to it being a little kit it will be up for sale at just $2, which is a little over £1 - a real bargain

Click preview for a larger view

0 comments: