CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Officially Mojo'd OUT!

Yep I'm officially mojo'd out, sad really but it seems my mojo has seen fit to take it's own summer vacation and leave me behind!. Who'd have thought it, I take it on a lovely 2 week break to Spain, where for 2 weeks I didn't think about PSP, PS, Scraps or tags. So you'd think upon our return he'd be raring to go after having a break, but oh no he's taken leave!!!

I've sat for days looking at different colour palettes and NOTHING, NADA, ZIP!

I wrote 2 new tuts (yes I know I only posted about one *bad Fi* slaps own hand) but thats it. I just can't seem to muster anything. Everything I have 'attempted' (and I use that word loosely) has ended up with the red x button being pressed within 10 minutes as I don't like what I've done :(


Part of me wonders if he's (my mojo) sulking, hubby treated us all (well himself, me and our 14yr old) to Rock Band on the xbox 360....and OMG how addicting (and fun) is that game. We have several bands we've created mainly because we keep changing between what instrument we want to play. I tend to stick to playing either guitar or bass, but last night I tried my hand at singing...not an easy feat especially when suffering from a chest infection and cold which meant I couldn't hold the long notes :( We've decided to give it a break for tonight and give our poor neighbours a night off from our terrible singing. It is great fun, although a bit on he expensive side here in the UK. Great all round family entertainment :)


So back to my mojo problem, he's either taken himself off on vacation or is sulking somewhere at not being allowed to play due to my playing rock band...either way it may be a while until you see something new from me. I hope not too long but you know what these mojo's are like...they go awol until they want to play


Here's a sample of my other new tut (might as well post while I'm here lol)
Click the preview for a larger view and if you fancy trying it yourself, you can find on my tut site
Fi's Fault the tut is called Go Ahead...Make My Day


0 comments: