CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Thursday 24 July 2008

Summer Holidays & New Kit

With the summer holidays now upon us, I haven't got as much time to spend on the pc. I think between now and September when my monsters go back to school I won't be sharing as much :(

My mojo isn't being very co-operative either, so maybe a few more weeks break will do me some good in the long run.

I submitted a new kit to AMI yesterday so you should be able to grab that soon :) It's taken me a while to finish this but I finally got it completed yesterday, zipped and sent off to the boss ladies at AMI

It's called Caffe Latte, the colours just remind me of coffee and coffee shops, although I seem to have missed the green from Starbucks (my fav coffee shop) lol


The kit includes:

10 Papers
12 Frames
11 Bows
4 Boxes
5 Brads
2 Dragonflies
9 Flowers
3 Heart Charms
3 Paperclips with Flower toppers
5 Pretty Flutters
4 Ribbons
5 Satin Ribbon Flowers and
2 Alpha's (upper & numbers only)


Click the preview for a larger view







0 comments: