CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Monday 4 August 2008

And We Have A Winner

well two actually, but more on that in a minute.
Thank you to everyone who sent me a name for the new kit, there were lots of great suggestions and I loved them all. So how can we have 2 winners then??
I listed all the names and looked at the list and the kit, 2 names jumped right out me so I mixed them together to get the kits name :)

It's called Phunky Chic

So congrats to Christina (who send in funky) and my mum (who send in deco chic). Christina I will be mailing the kit just as soon as I finished this post :) My mum has donated her kit to Jo, so Jo check your mail too


On to the kit then :)


Phunky Chic is a tagger size kit and contains:

8 papers (800x800)
Assorted Gems (different colours & styles)
2 Binder Clips
10 Bows
3 Buckles
8 Buttons
3 Cardboard Tags
2 Chrome Swirls
3 Deco Hearts
4 Eyelet Ribbon Ties
6 Frames (1 in psd)
2 Glittered Fabric Roses
2 Heart Chains
4 Heart Charms
2 Journals
3 Journal Tags
3 Laced Up Ribbons
3 Ribbons
4 Satin Ribbon Flowers
3 Shabby Flowers
4 Staples (in psd)
2 Star Chains
8 String Tags and
3 Velvet & Voile Ribbons

It will be available at both Digital Chaos & Poisoned Princess soon

Click the preview for a larger view

0 comments: