CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

MOVED

FI'S FAULT SCRAPS HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION
I CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://scrapsbyfi.blogspot.com
THANKS
HUGS

Thursday 12 June 2008

Daddy-O & Grandaddy-O

It's Fathers Day on Sunday so I thought I'd better get my freebie out before fathers day comes and goes again lol...
I must admit I struggled slightly while making this kit, my kits are normally more girlie with flowers and flutterbyes, but I decided that a dad themed kit should not have flowers and flutters. So in comparison to my usual kits this one is quite a bit smaller, but still full of goodies for your tagging pleasures :)

Included in the kit is:
5 Papers
6 Brads
6 Textured Labels (saved as psd in layers)
5 Bottle Caps
5 Frames
1 Book (saved as psd in layers)
1 Sticky Tape (saved as psd in layers)
1 set Staples & Stuff (saved as psd in layers)
2 Stitched Ribbons
5 RikRaks
5 Folded RikRaks
5 Pin & Ribbons
5 Bookplates
5 Cardboard Tags
1 Tassel
1 Alpha (upper, lower & numbers)

Not everything is shown in the preview


Click preview for a larger view





Please leave some love if you download either here or on 4shared, I do read each and every comment :)


While I was making this I had idea's for a layout, using it. Only a small layout as this is a tagger sized kit not a full size kit. This kit would probably have been posted a few hours ago but I wanted to finish the layout and post them together.

So here's my layout, for my grandad who passed away in December 2000. I miss him dearly, but making this layout made me smile and remember some of the things we did together while I was growing up :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY!

Nic said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank you for this great freebie! more power!